Using GstVideoOverlay on Mac

Andy Robinson andy at seventhstring.com
Tue Jan 19 09:17:59 PST 2016

On 19/01/16 15:03, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> You have to compile the sample without ARC (automatic reference
> counting). It's using explicit reference counting.

And it works, using GstVideoOverlay. Also when I create a subview
occupying just part of the window it works. So it's a mystery to me why
it didn't work, doing the same thing in the context of a wxWidgets app.
But anyway, the caopengllayersink & CALayer method does work in
wxWidgets so that seems to be the solution. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Andy Robinson, Seventh String Software, www.seventhstring.com