Changes from 1.6.0 to 1.6.1. and beyond? Buffers?

Peter Maersk-Moller pmaersk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:54:00 PST 2016

Hi Sebastian.

Will do, but first I think I have to narrow it down a bit. The current
scenario is complex and require input from Snowmix etc. So I hoped for some
good suggestions to focus on to narrow it down so I eventually (i hope) can
produce a simple easy reproducible case.

It's probably something with queues and/or muxing that now gets starved,
but did not get starved in 1.6.0. But the challenge is to find and document
the changed behavious as a simple testable case.

best regards
Peter