AW: AW: want to make seek work in the file sent through TCP

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 06:10:22 PST 2016

Hi,

There seems to be some misunderstandings.
In my understanding you try to send a file from Server thru tcpserversrc and
want to seek a position in this file.
If that true, you need to send the new position thru you own protocol from
client to server and seeking to new position on server. That’s really
simple.
There is no way to send it from client thru gstreamer mechanism.

I do the same in combination tcpserversink <-> tcpclientsrc without any
problems.

Bernhard