GStreamer RTP Audio Pipe line issue

Venkatesh Adiga rv_adiga at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 04:24:41 PST 2016

Dear Group,I have been looking for the suitable gstreamer debug for one way audio issue. But  I could not succeed.  I could see that GST DEBUG log that "minimum latency bigger than maximum latencý" error was thrown out in case of error scenario.If anyone knows more about the error of latency, please throw some light.  Thank you RegardsVenkatesh