audio chopped after running for several hours

Paixao Julien J.Paixao at TELEVIC.com
Tue Jan 26 01:51:25 PST 2016

That's something I haven't thought about yet, I am now busy trying it.

> > FYI: I am using GStreamer version 1.0.7, the two devices are embedded
> > devices where it's not so easy to upgrade the GStreamer package.
>
> You should still try that as there were a lot of changes in the RTP stack since
> then, and also in other elements.

Indeed.

I am now trying to make a setup where the choppy audio is automatically detected (no need to check on a scope time to time).
And also trying to find a reproduction scenario, since this issue only appears after several hours.

I'll get back with more information.

Best regards,
Julien Paixao.