delay between speaker and microphone

Paixao Julien J.Paixao at TELEVIC.com
Thu Jan 28 04:01:57 PST 2016

buffer-time is a parameter from alsasrc, be aware that if you change the buffer-time, you might also need to change latency-time.

e.g alsasrc buffer-time=32000 latency-time=16000
This will give a maximum latency for the source of 32ms and a minimum of 16ms.

Be aware that you have also other elements in your pipeline where buffers are also configurable.
e.g filesrc will by default read 4096 bytes per buffer, in your pipeline this is equivalent to 256ms of audio.

Abuse on the use of gst-inspect-1.0 in order to have information about the element properties and its capabilities.
e.g gst-inspect-1.0 alsasrc

Best regards,
Julien.