audiomixer and GStreamer error: clock problem

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Sun Jul 3 14:53:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am using gst 1.8.0 and I am trying to use audiomixer element with
multiple SHM sources.

I have added also audiotestsrc so something is always playing through the
mixer.

All source elements are separated from audiomixer via multiqueue.

So it looks like:

audiotestsrc               -> multiqueue -> audiomixer
shmsrc1 -> capsfilter -> multiqueue -> audiomixer  -> queue -> output
shmsrc2 -> capsfilter -> multiqueue -> audiomixer

(obviously there's one multiqueue and one audiomixer).

Once I add shmsrc, there are loads of the following errors:

Warning GStreamer error: clock problem. (gstaggregator.c(1409):
gst_aggregator_query_latency_unlocked ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/InputBin:inputbin0/GstAudioMixer:mixer:

warning: Impossible to configure latency: max 0:00:00.000000000 < min
0:00:00.021333333. Add queues or other buffering elements

Any suggestions how to deal with this?

Marcin