Re[2]: Capture video from android camera with gstreamer

Саша Куликов aron_stoun1996 at mail.ru
Thu Jul 7 16:40:17 UTC 2016

 Sebastian, Hi again ) I fixed this error by changing gstreamer sdk version and now it's 1.8.0.  I try to run this pipeline :
 gst_parse_launch("ahcsrc ! glimagesink name=vsink sync=false", error);
but i always get the same error: no element ahcsrc. I'm sure there is plugin androidmedia in sdk directory and I add this plugin in Android.mk
Also when I run playbin pipeline using gstreamer tutorial 5 video from net plays with lags. I should say the internet connection is very fast.

Thanks.