Add audio and record RTP stream.

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:12:39 UTC 2016

> You need to properly split the two graphs, and you'll need to use two
> UDP port (one per stream). An example:

Do not use odd ports for your data stream, see RFC 3550.

For smooth feedback, you will need to enable RTCP too; however, I do
not know a gst-launch pipeline that you can build to be RFC compliant.

The examples that you can find in the rtpbin documentation use a port
combination that is not quite correct (has to do with sockets being re-
used for RTCP).

We do have convenience bins (rtpsrc/rtpsink) that can help you in that
respect, they are in bugzilla; and I can send you an update from our
git if it would help you out.