Encoding uncompressed video in H.265

jack81964 jackson.c.solley at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 8 18:22:51 UTC 2016

Jan,

Thanks for your response.  I had been messing around with extensions and
typed in .mp4 just to see what it would do and forgot to change it back when
I posted this on the website.

I have been trying to use videoparse/h265parse but these will not work
because it says "erroneous pipeline: no element 'videoparse'."  Yet, when I
go to my libraries, I can easily do a search for these plugins and find
them.  I do not understand why they are in the libraries but not working.

Please help me figure this thing out; I really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Jackson