State change to Paused never completes on OS X

Gottfried Haider gottfried.haider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:58:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Marcin!

I captured the debug output [1] and from a cursory glance: I am seeing
many notifications of a successful state change to paused, no
indication of something failing. Caps event is happening. Right before
the hang there is this GL-related line:

gstglcontext.c:1157:gst_gl_context_create_thread:<glcontextcocoa0>
Attempting to create opengl context. user chosen api(s) (any),
compiled api support (opengl opengl3) display api (any)

Is me waiting for the state change to complete perhaps interfering
with GStreamer's ability to query and setup the shared GL context?
(the code handles GST_QUERY_CONTEXT) Any other ideas?

Thanks
Gottfried

[1] https://sukzessiv.net/~gohai/gstreamer/state_change_full.log