State change to Paused never completes on OS X

Gottfried Haider gottfried.haider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:21:45 UTC 2016

Thanks for looking into this!

And indeed, when I remove the glcolorconvert the hang is gone (and my video
is black). I am oddly also not seeing the line "Attempting to create opengl
context" in the debug output anymore. Maybe this wasn't supposed to happen
with a shared context in the first place?

Hoping Matt or someone else in the know when it comes to GL has an idea,
but thanks a lot for your help!

Best