Enable and Disable audio, video or subtitle dynamically

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:09:54 UTC 2016

Hi,
    I want to enable and disable audio, video and subtitle in an mkv file
using gstreamer pipeline.
My application creates pipeline in the below form.

gst-launch-1.0 subtitleoverlay name=overlay ! autovideosink filesrc
location=Lucy.mkv ! matroskademux name=d d.video_0 ! queue ! decodebin !
overlay.video_sink d.audio_0 ! queue ! decodebin ! alsasink d.subtitle_0 !
queue ! overlay.subtitle_sink.
Having the above pipeline, I want to perform disable and enable of the
elementary streams present in the input.

Please let me know how to do this.

Thank You in Advance.