Where is the support for NV12 with 64x32 tiling is added ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:17:20 UTC 2016

I have to take the repo down because I was updating a patch for ffmpeg and
wasn't sure that the logic will work out of the box. Now the  repo
<https://github.com/ssshukla26/NV12Tile-To-NV12-Conversion>   is public.

Sorry to use word "solved" I mean I pasted the pixel by pixel logic in a C
file so that anyone can understand the conversion logic from NV12Tile to
NV12, and yes it already solved in gstreamer.

Thanks.