Icecast reconnect

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Mon Jul 11 21:56:36 UTC 2016

Does this happen both when you use filesrc and alsasrc? (both ways are
mentioned in the code)

M.

11.07.2016 11:07 AM "bomba" <jhonata.poma at gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/dbfdb78aa79b25dea0bcfd0cdcb17c3f

Here you can take a look at my code. I've been cleaning up the non-working
signal handler.
The behaviour of the code I'm posting is:

- Fails to connect if can't reach Icecast server (OK)
- Stalls if the connection is lost (absolutely not OK)

My question is: how to get notified when the connection to icecast server is
not working anymore, how to try to reconnect.