unable to play dash live url with Gstreamer 1.6.3

Sanjay Gupta sanjayg417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:43:27 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am trying to play a dash live URL using the following command:
# gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug-level=4 playbin uri=<Dash live URI>

It is working find in Fedora 20 (with gstreamer version 1.2.4) but not
working in Fedora 23 which is based on gstreamer v1.6.4. It just
display one frame and then nothing happens.

I have collected the log with --gst-debug-level=4 which is attached.
Can you please suggest what could be the issue. do I need to set some
element's property or need to do some configuration in the system.