subtitle qtmux Question!

JongIlLee lji890214 at naver.com
Mon Jul 11 08:12:46 UTC 2016

hi

I am new to GStreamer and am trying to encode a video stream (for now
v4l2src) with a subtitle stream and muxed into a quicktime container.
I am able to pass in a .srt file with subtitles that are then encoded into
the text stream.
However I am wanting to use the subtitle stream to encode 'metadata' that is
generated while the video is being recorded. I could use textoverlay but do
not want to burn the meta-data onto the image.
It is not this way?