Python3 fetch element-error before adding it to pipeline

Ole ole at ole-steiner.de
Tue Jul 12 16:17:05 UTC 2016

Hello, I am writing an application in python3x where I use gdkpixbufoverlay.
It is possible that I get non-valid filenames or corrupt png's.

I need a hint how or where to fetch an element-error when the element is not
currently added to the pipe. I can fetch errors from the pipeline via
.get_bus(). But what I want is only to add the element when I did not got an
error trying to load the image.