how gst plugin 'vbidec' works?

Kulbhushan Arora kulbhushan.arora85 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:21:32 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I saw your commits listed in vbidec posted in Github community. I would
need some suggestion from you all.
I am new to gstreamer stuffs. I am having one mpg stream which is having
close caption stream as mux.

I would like to run/display the close caption using conventional gst
pipeline. I come to know about gst bad plugin 'vbidec' can be a helpful
component.

could you please suggest how can i use vbidec in the gst pipe to fetch n
display the CC data.

It would be good if you could provide one example or use case.

Thanks for your support in community !! your response shall be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Kulbhushan Arora

--