How can we get version of gstreamer plugin libraries?

Sachin sachin.cv at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Jul 15 08:24:13 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian Dröge

I understood your reply about gstreamer-1.9.0.1 version.That is, it will be
the version during the development of 1.9.1 from the master of stable 1.8.2.
I searched through the github of gstreamer-1.8.2. I found, there are lot of
commits for 1.8.2 during the development of unstable 1.9.1. But I couldn't
find any source separately for  1.9.0.1 version in the git.
-- Is the source of 1.9.0.1 available in git?
-- If available, can you please share the link to download it?

Thanks and regards
Sachin