listen to http audio stream

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Sat Jul 16 14:42:41 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2016-07-16 at 16:19 +0200, Marco Trapanese wrote:

> After some searches it seems souphttpsrc is missing. I'm recompiling
> plugins-good. I will write back to report the results.

It's a plugin with external dependencies.

If you're compiling gst-plugins-good yourself, make sure that you have
the required external libraries for those plugins installed (both the
library package and the -dev/devel package with the headers and pkg-
config file). In case of souphttpsrc that's libsoup.

Cheers
 -Tim