AHCSRC element

Justin Kim justin.joy.9to5 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:34:47 UTC 2016

Hello,

Please, see inline comment.

Thanks,
Justin

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 3:26 PM, alex_malishev <aron_stoun1996 at mail.ru> wrote:
>
> Hi! I'm trying to develope camera app and i'm using ahcsrc element. Does
> anybody know how can I set this properties for ahcsrc element:
> 1) camera orientation;

ahcsrc provides “device-orientation” property (0-360 degree).

> 2) preview size;

The size is decided during caps negotiation so you should use ahcsrc with capfilter.
e.g ahcsrc ! video/x-raw,width=(int)320,height=(int)240 ! ….

However, the available size depends on android device.

> Also I want to save video from camera to file. I tried to do that like this:
> data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("ahcsrc name=ahc device=1 !
> video/x-raw,format=(string)NV21 ! tee name=t ! queue ! glimagesink
> name=vsink sync=false t. ! queue ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! mp4mux !
> filesink location=\"/storage/sdcard0/Movies/test-camera.mp4\"", &error);
>
> The pipeline builds without any error, but video doesn't save and the camera
> preview doesn't responding.

If some logs are attached, it can help to see what happens in the pipeline.