autovideosrc showing striped images

xargon daga_pankaj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 08:04:20 UTC 2016

I am running gstreamer 1.8.1 on my ARM device and have a simple command as
follows:

gst-launch-1.0 -v autovideosrc ! xvimagesync -e -sync=false

However, the camera shows a striped pattern and it seems that the width,
height and framerate that was negotiated is not correct (it should be 1920 X
1080 with 30 frames per second).

Attached is the image highlighting the problem. Does anyone have any idea
what I can do to alleviate it? I get the same image when I am using some
gstreamer-based software like cheese for example.

The screenshot image with the output and the gstreamer output can be seen
here:  https://i.imgur.com/3kdnPGp.png <https://i.imgur.com/3kdnPGp.png>