Creating successives files from appsrc source

kroketor mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:38:03 UTC 2016

I'm trying to create a pipeline who manages a stream who cames from Opencv
and store the video creating successives files.

I have created this pipeline who shows the video without problem:

gst-launch-1.0.exe appsrc name = source ! clockoverlay name = clock !
textoverlay name=text ! videoconvert name=conv ! autovideosink name =
videosink

But when i try to do the same storing the video i'm not having good results,
this pipeline works and creates archives but they don't seem to work
properly, the video is almost frozen:

gst-launch-1.0.exe appsrc name = source ! clockoverlay name = clock !
textoverlay name=text ! videoconvert name=conv ! x264enc ! splitmuxsink name
= sink max-size-time = 30000000000 location = video%02d.mp4

I have sought examples about linking appsrc and splitmuxsink or videconvert
and splitmuxsink but i haven't found nothing that works correctly in this
case.