Creating successives files from appsrc source

kroketor mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:42:53 UTC 2016

Thanks for your advice, i had yet the do-timestamp=true and the is-live=true,
i forgot to include this in my first post, sorry. I had included the
sync=false but the result is the same.
When i reproduce one of the videos that i create with my pipeline it freezes
after a couple of frames, if i jump anywhere in the reproduction bar occurs
the same. I´m using VLC to reproduce the video and the appsr is in push
mode.

	app.appsrc = gst_bin_get_by_name(GST_BIN(app.pipeline), "source");

	g_object_set(G_OBJECT(app.appsrc),
		"stream-type", 0,
		"is-live", TRUE,
		"block", TRUE,