How to force rtspsrc use AES256 for rtcp encryption

Tran Tu camtubk05 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:57:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have tried to enable srtpenc plugin which added AES256 option.
When I do streaming RTSP server with TLS enable, I saw that although server
send RTCP signal which already encrypted by AES256 but the client only used
AES128.

My question is that is there any configuration or setting so that the
rtspsrc will use the same algorithm with the server side?

Thanks for all supports