xvimagesink - when to set properties?

MohanR mohan43u at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 19:42:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm facing issue with xvimagesink where It shows some unwanted
borders/edges. When I tried to set "force-aspect-ratio=false" and
"draw-borders=false", it doesnt change anything.

I'm thinking I'm setting these values in a wrong place (or wrong time).
I'm currently setting these values immediately after creating
xvimagesink0 object.

Is it fine to set xvimagesink properties after creating the object?
where should I set these properties so that xvimagesink will not force
aspect-ratio and will not put any borders?

Thanks,
Mohan R