Gstreamer 0.10 pipeline udpsrc and udpsink

AlexZhou zhouhao19931002 at 163.com
Sat Jul 23 20:23:20 UTC 2016

I just learn how to use gstreamer pipeline to receive the udp packets with a
custom socket. And i want to broadcast the pipeline to a udpsink likes
127.0.0.1:5000. Now i donot know whether it is available to use the udpsrc
and udpsink at the same time. Following commend line is working with the
xvimagesink:PIPELINE_DEF = "udpsrc do-timestamp=true name=src blocksize=1316
closefd=false buffer-size=5600 !" \               "mpegtsdemux !" \
"queue !" \               "ffdec_h264 max-threads=0 !" \
"ffmpegcolorspace !" \               "xvimagesink force-aspect-ratio=True
name=video"I want to replace the xvimagesink with a udpsink and build a sdp
file for my vlc player to display it.Thanks for reply, and any help :]