disable netclientclock

Johannes Bauer bauer.hannes.jo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:02:09 UTC 2016

Hi!

I am using a netclock for mp3 server-client synchronisation.
It works good so far, the only problem is I want to disable the clock
without destroying the pipeline.
So, at my client, after the stream I change the pipeline clock to the
standard clock and try to unref the clock, but it still is referenced.

GstClock *net_clock = gst_pipeline_get_clock(GST_PIPELINE(call.pipeline));
gst_element_set_state(call.pipeline, GST_STATE_NULL);
gst_pipeline_auto_clock(GST_PIPELINE(call.pipeline));
gst_object_unref(net_clock);
g_print("clock name: %s refcounf: %d\n",net_clock->object.name
,net_clock->object.object.ref_count);

I still get the output:

clock name: netclientclock0 refcount: 14

I checked the pipeline clock, but it really is the standard clock.

Finally, after unrefing the whole pipeline the refcount is 0, but I still
see the syncing messages to the server and in wireshark.

So how can I disable the netclock synchronisation?

Kind regards
JB