GStreamer does not place the Gstreamer.java file into the correct fold while cooperating with android studio

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Tue Jul 26 14:39:17 UTC 2016

That is a problem for me.

I follow  https://github.com/jaroslavas/Gstreamer-Android-example
<https://github.com/jaroslavas/Gstreamer-Android-example>   to build my own
demo. And then I find out that GStreamer does not place the GStreamer.java
into "main/java". Instead, it place the file into a wrong place.

I can get the compile error fix by copy the file to the correct folder. But
I do not want to do the copying work all the time.

So, I just want to know whether can I get the problem fix by modify some
file in GStreamer?

Thanks