How do we build binaries of gstreamer-1.0-androidarmv7-1.8.2?

Alfred a4alfredjohn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:42:13 UTC 2016

Hi

I am a newbie in android development using gstreamer. Due to my interest to
learn how to integrate gstreamer libraries in android, I downloaded the
binaries for gstreamer-android version 1.8.2 from the link
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.8.2/gstreamer-1.0-android-armv7-1.8.2.tar.bz2
. But I don't know how to build these binaries.

-- How do we build binaries from source code for android?
-- Where do we get source for these binaries for android?

While searching I noticed that the source of gstreamer plugins are available
for linux platform only.

Thanks and Regards
Alfred