Gstreamer 0.10 pipeline udpsrc and udpsink

AlexZhou zhouhao19931002 at 163.com
Wed Jul 27 15:30:48 UTC 2016

Thanks, I have tried u solution to use rtph264pay to broadcast the live video
steam to udpsink. Following commend line is for the gst pipeline:
PIPELINE_DEF =
"udpsrc do-timestamp=true name=src blocksize=1316  closefd=false
buffer-size=5600 !" \
"mpegtsdemux !" \
"queue !" \
"h264parse !" \
"rtph264pay !" \
"udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=5000"
And I built a sdp file to make it can be received by vlc media player:
c=IN IP4 127.0.0.1
m=video 5000 RTP/AVP 96
a=rtpmap:96 H264/90000
It worked, but video quality is terrible and with many blurred lines. How
can i improve the video quality ?