Gapless playback

Adeel Arshad arshad.adeel.83 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:33:05 UTC 2016

Hi Arun

My pipeline is as follow. I am using the same to playback files and its
working fine.

pipeline = gst_parse_launch("playbin uri=file:///Users/
administrator/Desktop/MAC_APPS/senate.mov video-sink = 'tee name=t t. !
queue ! autovideosink t. ! decklinkvideosink mode=3'
audio-sink='decklinkaudiosink' video-filter = 'deinterlace method=greedyh !
interlace field-pattern = 2:2 top-field-first = TRUE'", &error);

The problem I am facing is with gapless playback. The gapless playback is
working fine when the video-sink is set to autovideosink only and no
deinterlacing is used but when I added decklinkvideosink and deinterlacing
it play the one file perfectly and when try to play the next file it halts
on last frame of the previous video but track bar showing that the video is
playing. What should I do

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Adeel Arshad