GstSplitMuxSink in C

Yaroslav yaroslavrakhnenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:21:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I try to use "format-location" signal of GstSplitMuxSink:

/g_signal_connect(splitmuxsink, "format-location",
                    G_CALLBACK (on_format_location), NULL);

gchar* on_format_location(GstSplitMuxSink *splitmux, guint fragment_id,
            gpointer user_data);
/
But see that:

/error: unknown type name ‘GstSplitMuxSink’/

I include gst/gst.h in .c file, but this is not enough. To my opinion i need
to include something like gst/gstsplitmuxsink.h, but "fatal error:
gst/gstsplitmuxsink.h: No such file or directory"