qtdemux : how new time-based segment is handle after a time-based seek upstream.

Olivier Sautrelle osautrelle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:27:30 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on dlna src which is doing a time based seek(AAC_ISO_320 media profile) and pushing a new segment downstream to the qtdemuxer.

I would like to know how the qtdemuxer manage the new segment which is in TIME format in order to continue playback at the new segment start position ?

As far as i understand ,it seems that when the new segment is in time,the demuxer is reset and come back to an initial state thus unable to handle the new segment which has a start position different from zero.

Must i do something in particular upstream when emitting the new segment event ?

Best regards,

Olivier Sautrelle