How to set a volume property in audiomixer's sink pads?

Natanael Mojica neithanmo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:39:08 UTC 2016

my error was a null pointer ..
now audio mixer set a volume on a sink0 but when i changed to  sink1, no
audio and volume setting dont work, then I changed audiomixer by a adder,
but when I added more audio signals the pipeline (video signal associated
to a audio signal on sink) was freeze
bellow snipps of my code:

     gchar *name1 = g_strdup_printf ("sink_%u", audioItem);
     g_object_set(G_OBJECT(gst_element_get_static_pad(audiomixer, name1)),
"volume", x,NULL);

whith this, no error messaged.
 but the audiomixer 's behavior was not the wanted