Getting stats from RTSP Client (on-ssrc-active not called)

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jun 3 05:52:34 UTC 2016

On Di, 2016-05-31 at 23:01 +1000, Jonathan Thorpe wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> [...]
> My callback (newManager) then tries to register a callback for "on-
> ssrc-active".
>     rtpbin.connect('on-ssrc-active', self.onSSRCActive)
> However onSSRCActive never gets called.
> Is there something missing for this to work?

That seems all ok. You'll have to check the debug logs for why it is
never called.

on-ssrc-active would be triggered by gst-plugins-
good/gst/rtpmanager/rtpsession.c whenever a receiver block is
processed. That is, whenever a SR or RR RTCP packet is received.

See rtp_session_process_rb().

Related to that you should also find things in the debug logs.