WebRTC Server fails in SSL handshake

Venkatesh Adiga rv_adiga at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 02:46:14 UTC 2016

Helllo,
Greetings...
Being a novice person in WebRTC development area, I am trying to use Gstreamer based DTLS SRTP library for DTLS/SRTP support in WebRTC server.  Client is an android based application on mobile. I have followed the README file specified in source code directory in DTLS/SRTP implementation, ie. 1) decode pipeline starts first compared encode pipleline2)  unique connection-id parameter between DTLS encode/decode pipeline. 3) is-client property is set as FALSE since it is DTLS server.  4) PEM file being generated internally by Gstreamer DTLS library.
With the above settings, I do observed SSL_do_handshake returns zero(SYSCALL_ERROR), instead of one.  Did anyone have seen this error in WebRTC server implementation ?Do I need any more settings in Gstreamer based DTLS/SRTP application for WebRTC server product?Please do share any valid input to overcome this error. Thank you.
RegardsVenkatesh