Unable to change state GST_STATE_PLAYING

amitchawla amit at wowvision.in
Mon Jun 6 03:58:54 UTC 2016

Hi Arun, Sebastian

I have tried async=false and also using separate queues. From the GST_PADS
debug messages, for now it seems that, after I restart the pipeline
(GST_STATE_READY->GST_STATE_PAUSE) decodebin is trying to send events
through source pads src_2 and src_3, which were not connected, as the
GST_PADS logs show that initially src_0 and src_1 were used.

I am using fixed pipeline as a string description to pass to
gst_parse_launch, and when I restart the pipeline I see messages that
decodebin pads are not linked ... such as decodebin is unable to send caps
as it says "src_2 not linked" , "src_3 not linked".

Could you please provide some guidance?

Thanks and Regards
Amit