changing souphttpsrc location property on android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jun 6 08:23:04 UTC 2016

On Mo, 2016-06-06 at 10:06 +0200, Dani wrote:
> Thanks for your answer, these are the changes I have done to the
> code:
> [...]
> The full debug has been uploaded to this link:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/bujeg6sc4381dtr/logcat060620160943.txt?dl=0
> If it may have to do something with this issue, I am using ubuntu
> 14.04 64b, Android Studio 1.5.1 (December 1st 2015 built) and ndk
> r10e-rc4 (64-bit). The gradle version is 2.8 and the android plugin
> version is 1.5.0. Thanks for your time, Dani

Try using a stable GStreamer version, 1.6.x or 1.8.x for example.

The log still does not contain anything meaningful, but the only way
how this can fail like this if either one of the two pads is NULL or
the first is not a source pad, or the second is not a sink pad.
Please check if you have two valid pad pointers there.

If that all does not help, please try to write a minimal testcase for
this problem so someone can reproduce it. Ideally a command line
application that also runs outside Android.