UDP PACKET TOO BIG

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:00:17 UTC 2016

Le mercredi 08 juin 2016 à 17:41 -0400, Frank González Fernández a
écrit :
> I don't have dedicated wired network. The use case is related with
> drone which has a camera. So I need to capture the source of this
> camera using "v4l2src" command for linux. After that, I have to re-
> stream the source for playing using "playbin".  I have two
> case not working when the camera looks different textures, i'm using
> a webcam for testing. Right now, I don't know what is the
> best: mpegtsmux or jifmux for my scenario. Suggestions?

You could instead run an GstRtspServer in your drone. This way, you can
use rtsp:// URI, from which you can control the latency as Tim said.
Using RTSP has the advantage that you can enable RTP feature like
retransmission to increase the change of having a good quality video
over a network that I can only assume will vary.

cheers,
Nicolas