omxmjpegdec streaming slow

Alejandro Vázquez vazlup at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:02:48 UTC 2016

Hi all!!
I am test GStreamer with RPi and omx plugins .
I am using an Android application (IP webcam) for streaming camera in my
phone.
If I don't use the omx plugins I can play without freezing.
gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc is-live=true location=
http://192.168.0.117:8080/video ! jpegdec ! videoscale ! videoconvert !
fbdevsink
When I try to use the omx plugins the video is very slow or freezes.
I try the next pipelines:
[Freezes]
gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc is-live=true location=
http://192.168.0.117:8080/video ! jpegparse ! omxmjpegdec ! fbdevsink
[No image]
gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc is-live=true location=
http://192.168.0.117:8080/video ! omxmjpegdec ! fbdevsink
gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc is-live=true location=
http://192.168.0.117:8080/video ! omxmjpegdec ! videoscale ! videoconvert !
fbdevsink

None of these pipelines gives me error.
Do I have to add something more to the pipe to be reproduced correctly?

More Info
Streaming Res: 320x240 Format: WebM.
RPI 1 ModelB 512MB RASPBIAN JESSIE LITE MAY 2016
GStreamer 1.4.4(Repository)
gst-omx 1.0.0.1(Repository)

Regards!
Thanks!