Audio lags video for avi movie

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Fri Jun 10 13:19:46 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,
Thank you for your reply.
I did as you suggested and yes it fixed the problem!
Playback is fine now using my play pipeline as well as the windows media player.
Any further insight as to why audio was lagging?
At first I was using mulawenc but I removed it to further reduce audio leg latency.
If anything, I would have expected video to be lagging due to the greater computational overhead in the video leg.
Perhaps one of the elements I’m using is not reporting latency correctly – I don’t know.
Regards,

Bill