Simple video filter, changing pixel values

Lazar Todic lazzar.d.todic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:01:07 UTC 2016

I just used official plugin template which generates entire code for plugin
to work correctly. Only things I changed and added were CAPS and chain
function. I didn't change size of the buffer. Maybe I am wrong, but maybe it
depends on architecture of the platform. Im working on Nvidia Jetson tx1
platform. And my plugin is connected like this: ... ! omxh264dec ! myplugin
! nveglglessink -e

static GstStaticPadTemplate sink_factory = GST_STATIC_PAD_TEMPLATE ("sink",
    GST_PAD_SINK,
    GST_PAD_ALWAYS,
    GST_STATIC_CAPS ("video/x-raw, format = (string) NV12, width = (int)
640, height = (int) 480")
    );
same for src_factory.

gst_color_filter_chain (GstPad * pad, GstObject * parent, GstBuffer * buf)//
5.
{
   [...]
   GstMapInfo info;
   gst_buffer_map(buf, &info, GST_MAP_READWRITE);

    g_print ("Size of the buffer: %d \n",gst_buffer_get_size(buf));
    g_print("Info size: %d \n", info.size);
    [...]
}

I hope this tells you something. :)