Gstreamer SDK Android Tutotrials with Android Studio

de_ninja daniel at gretzke.de
Wed Jun 15 15:24:52 UTC 2016

Hey Guys,

I want to build an Android App with Anroid Studio that implements Gstreamer.

The SDK Android Tutorials only seem to work with Eclipse.
I want to use Android Studio 2.1 to build the app.
The problem is that the tutorials aren't built to work with 'Gradle'.
Do I have to make a new Gradle.build file or is there an easier way to
implement Gstreamer in Android Stuido?
Maybe there are some Tutorials for Android Studio instead of Eclipse, but I
didn't find one.
I have installed NDK in Android Studio by the way.

Thanks for any help!