[Help] streaming GoPro Hero 4

Gal Nissim galnissim at nyu.edu
Thu Jun 16 01:54:18 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

I checked the udp traffic on the wifi interface with Wireshark as you
suggested, and everything seems to be working fine (attached is a print
screen):

​

​

This is the output I got after restarting the connection in the browser
using: http://10.5.5.9:8080/gp/gpControl/execute?p1=gpStream&c1=restart
and running the following command:

$ gst-launch-1.0 -e -v udpsrc port=8554 ! queue ! decodebin ! videoconvert
! videoscale ! autovideosink

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...

Got context from element 'autovideosink0': gst.gl.GLDisplay=context,
gst.gl.GLDisplay=(GstGLDisplay)"\(GstGLDisplayCocoa\)\ gldisplaycocoa0";

Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...

New clock: GstSystemClock

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstTypeFindElement:typefind.GstPad:src:
caps = "video/mpegts\,\ systemstream\=\(boolean\)true\,\
packetsize\=\(int\)188"

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstTSDemux:tsdemux0.GstPad:sink:
caps = "video/mpegts\,\ systemstream\=\(boolean\)true\,\
packetsize\=\(int\)188"

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMultiQueue:multiqueue0:
max-size-buffers = 5

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMultiQueue:multiqueue0:
max-size-time = 0

/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstDecodeBin:decodebin0/GstMultiQueue:multiqueue0:
max-size-bytes = 2097152

Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Thanks,

Gal