gstreamer-1.0 plugin for videosink without X

Dave Johnstone dave at digits.tv
Sun Jun 19 11:50:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've been working on a the same with a Pi2 and have found it will work but I'm having a brief flash as the sink starts playback.  To get where I am, I needed to compile gst-omx then recompile plugins-bad with switches for no-x.  I'll be back working on it tomorrow and should be able to post my compile command.

Regards,

Dave.

Dave Johnstone
Design & Broadcast Engineer