Gstreamer SDK Android Tutotrials with Android Studio

de_ninja daniel at gretzke.de
Mon Jun 20 16:31:24 UTC 2016

I tried to run this projekt: https://github.com/sdroege/gst-player with
android studio. In android studio but the ndk-build fails. So I used the
command line and looked for the error and it sais:

"Package gstreamer-player-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gstreamer-player-1.0.pc' "

I used "gstreamer-1.0-android-x86_64-1.8.2.tar.bz2" from this link:
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/android/1.8.2/

But there isn't any "gstreamer-player-1.0.pc" file in the folder.
Which gstreamer-1.0 package do I have to use? Does someone have a link
maybe?