gst_pad_set_blocked crashes

Marcin Rosner rsnr at tlen.pl
Tue Jun 21 11:49:22 UTC 2016

Hello all,
when I try to execute gst_pad_set_blocked my program crashes. I have written a minimalistic code which shows the problem, it is listed below.
Can someone explain to me what am I doing wrong?
I'm using gstreamer-0.10.
GstElement *bin, *sink, *source;
  /* init */
  gst_init (NULL, NULL);
  bin = gst_pipeline_new("bin");
  source = gst_element_factory_make("fakesrc", "fakesource");
  /* create element, add to bin */
  sink = gst_element_factory_make ("fakesink", "sink");
  gst_bin_add_many(GST_BIN(bin), source, sink, NULL);
  gst_element_link_many(source, sink, NULL);
  GstPad* srcpad = gst_element_get_static_pad(source, "src");
// it crashes here:
  gst_pad_set_blocked(srcpad, TRUE);