Trouble syncing 2 mono audio IP cams into stereo

Shervin Emami shervin.emami at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:39:00 UTC 2016

Thanks Sebastian. I am using Gstreamer 1.2 because the NVIDIA Tegra K1
OpenMAX plugins (for video codecs) are provided just for that version. Do
you think we are likely to be able to port NVIDIA's OMX codec drivers from
1.2 to 1.8, or port Gstreamer's audiointerleave element from 1.8 down to
1.2? Or would it would be really hard either way? We're getting to the
point where we might have to give up on our 7 month project because we
can't get audio and video to sync together in Gstreamer!

Cheers,
Shervin Emami.
http://www.shervinemami.info/Robotics_Engineer.html